This loco, the smallest type produced by Ruston, was delivered in March 1938 to the Gillingham Pottery, Brick & Tile company in Dorset. The railway at this works closed in 1970 and the loco moved into preservation at the long-closed Wey Valley Railway in Farnham in February 1971. From 8/6/76 to 13/10/77, the loco was stored at Alan Keef’s Cote Farm works; from Cote, the loco moved on to the Bala Lake Railway. The loco spent many years at Bala with its wheels removed, and eventually moved to join the MRT collection on 22/3/2002. The locomotive has started a restoration process that is estimated to be complete in late 2012. The plan is to restore it to original condition without the later installed cab from a 10HP loco, which didn’t fit in the first place. The loco is almost finished as of 02/12/12 now awaiting toolbox and last paint.