Delivered to the West Kent Main Drainage Board, Long Reach Sewage Works, Dartford 23/5/1931. Preserved initially by R.P.Morris, later at Gloddfa Ganol (near Blaenau Ffestiniog) until moved to Cadeby Light Railway c/o John Lucas 13/4/1996. Moved to Apedale on 22/4/2006. This locomotive represents the very earliest applications of diesel engines to rail transport. It is fitted with a horizontal single cylinder diesel engine and is a memorable sight when running.
At Apedale it has received a big-end bearing replacement.
In order to represent the Germans for the 2014 WWI event it has been equiped with a replica of a wartime toolbox fitted to the roof bearing it’s fleet number.