There is considerable Dubiety about the correct works number for this loco. However, it is believed that it was probably new to Eastwoods Cement Ltd, Barrington works Cambridgeshire, supplied by Orenstein ‘s UK agent, William Jones. It worked at Barrington moving limestone from the quarry to the works until around 1953 when it was replaced by more modern Motor Rails. It then stood derelict until 1979 when it was moved (via Alan Keef’s yard) to the back garden of Pete Briddon in Sheffield. The loco moved to the Cadeby Light Railway on 18/8/2002, and to Apedale on 22/4/06. As with No.59, the loco was probably supplied as a kit from Germany and assembled by William Jones.