This loco was new to the War Office 0n 19/11/1939. In November 1953, the loco was at the Royal Engineers depot at Old Dalby, Leicestershire. By February 1971, the loco was at a yard near Wakefield, Flavell Construction. It was bought from here and moved to the Wey Valley Railway in Surrey. The loco was stored at the Cote Farm premises of Alan Keef Ltd from 18/6/1976 until 13/10/1977 when it moved to the Bala Lake Railway. On 23/3/2002, the loco moved to the Ashton Packet Boat Company site in Guide Bridge, Manchester, for renovation. this locomotive came to Apedale on 2/8/2008.